Massachusetts Primary: Vote Tuesday, September 9th!

The state primary has snuck up on us!

Hopefully everyone will remember and get out and vote tomorrow.

Take a look at the primary candidates and do some research if you haven't already.

It's no secret here that I'm a Democrat. I like Martha Coakley for Governor and Warren Tolman for Attorney General.

I have to do a bit of research for Lieutenant Governor and Treasurer. There are some serious Ballot Questions too, that I need to read up on.

See you at the polls!

+ + +
Photo Credit: Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts